If you have already created an account on our Registration System, follow these steps to log in:
1. Once you are on the Online Registration System, it will automatically take you to the Account Login Box where you will put in your Username and Password.
2. If you forgot your password, enter you e-mail address into the Username box and press the Password Reminder to have your password sent to your e-mail address. (the e-mail address entered must be the one used when the account was set up)
3. Now you should be logged into the system.
4. Click View Courses (for inservice credit courses) or View Workshops (for Act 48 workshops) to view an alphabetical listing of the current offerings. Or you can search by keyword or a selectable time period.
5. Once you have found a course/workshop you would like to register for, click More Info... on the right hand side (this also provides you with more information about the specific course, such as a course description, directions to the location, etc.)
6. Finally, click Register for Course to register for the course/workshop.
7. To finalize registration for CPE course offerings, please pay with debit/credit card.
**You are responsible for keeping your data current in order for you and your school to receive the necessary letters at the end of the course. To update your information, login and click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Update all necessary information and click update at the bottom of the page.